Description - doTERRA Neroli Touch essential oil
Neroli essential oil is derived from the flowers of the bitter orange tree; in fact, there are three oils derived from this same tree – Orange is derived from the orange peels, Petitgrain from the leaves and twigs, and Neroli from the flower. Much research has been conducted regarding the aroma of Neroli essential oil. It’s known for its calming uplifting aroma, which may instill relaxation, and promote spiritual and emotional well-being. Applied topically, Neroli can be used to soothe skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply topically to help soothe the skin.
- Combine Neroli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram essential oils for a relaxing and aromatic massage experience.
- Apply to pulse points throughout the day for an uplifting scent.
- Use when you require a calming effect on the emotions.
Directions for Use
Topical use:Apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. NOT TO BE TAKEN.
- A positive uplifting aroma
- Enables a sense of calm and ease
- Soothes skin
- Calming, lulling aroma encourages relaxation
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Neroli flower
Sweet, floral, citrusy, fresh
Linalool, linalyl acetate, limonene