Description - doTERRA Tangerine essential oil
Tangerine has a long history of use in Chinese culture and herbal health practices. The essential oil supports healthy digestion and metabolism.* Tangerine has a sweet, tangy aroma, similar to other citrus oils, that is uplifting. Tangerine is known for its cleansing properties, and for supporting a healthy immune and respiratory system.* Tangerine essential oil can be used to help soothe anxious feelings and manage stress. A popular and flavourful addition to desserts and drinks – from water to fruit smoothies – Tangerine can be used in any recipe calling for citrus fruits.
- Add 2–3 drops as a flavouring in cake and cookie recipes
- Add 1–2 drops in water, smoothies, teas, or lemonade for flavouring
- To energize and uplift mood, place 1–2 drops in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over the nose and mouth for 30 seconds or diffuse throughout the room
- Apply to flex points or abdomen to promote feelings of happiness. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise sensitivity if needed
- Supports healthy digestion and metabolism*
- Cleansing and purifying
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Aroma uplifts mood
Jessica Thorpe (verified owner) –
Easy to order – great prices – super fast!
Bianca (verified owner) –
A drop of tangerine oil in my water a day gives a beautiful taste to it
Anonymous (verified owner) –