Description - doTERRA Cilantro essential oil
The culinary uses and additional benefits of Cilantro have been documented for centuries. Applied topically, Cilantro is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused. Cilantro’s culinary uses are endless, adding a flavourful twist to meats, salads, dips, and guacamole.
- Add to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavour.
- Diffuse with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Clearing and clarifying aroma.
- Gives food a fresh and tasty flavour.
- Soothing to the senses and emotions.